Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Google Shuts Down MP3 Blogs

Man, I love music blogs. I wonder when the record labels are going to realize that people are not going to go back to the radio to discover new music. Social media is the wave of the future, embrace it.

The worst part about this entire situation is that Google decided to delete the blogs without letting the bloggers getting their content off the blog. Imagine having a blog for 5 years and putting your heart in soul into it and then having it deleted at a whim without any warning. I can imagine the frustration they are feeling. I think Google could have handled this a little differently. At least given some warnings and let the people have the opportunity to take down the content that was in question.

All you other music blogs I hope that you can stay going. I use many of you for my music collection building.

Posted via web from Kevin Tame

No comments: