Friday, February 26, 2010

10 Principles That May Make Your Work Better Or May Make It Worse


I hate the word “tip.” It implies that there’s something that you don’t know. Some secret little gem that, when sprinkled on your work, your creative process, your diet, or your sex life will magically make it all better. They promise to make all of it effervescent, and float above everything, defying gravity above all those poor folks who didn’t happen to stumble upon Dumbo’s magic feather like you did.

Tips are easy. And shallow. Principles, though, now that’s something worth talking about. If tips are puddles, principles can be oceans...

Continue Reading at thinkingforaliving.org

Thinking for a Living is this great site that my friend Collin shared. Here is

I like number 10 "Execute"

I often think to myself how do some people come up with such incredible things? This principle of execution is crucial to any ideas success. The problem for me is I often find myself dreaming up ideas and not executing them as best as I could.

I guess my final conclusion is when all is said and done all it takes is work, work, work.

Posted via web from Kevin Tame

No comments: