Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Why buy if you can rent?

I was walking home today from studying and I thought I would get a little clearification. My eyes instantly fell upon a women for rent sign. I never knew renting was an option. I always thought it worked some other way... The sign says Fall and Winter or Spring and Summer... Oh well, I don't think I have enough money to afford a full year. I might just consider a Spring/Summer contract. I think they are cheaper... Also, I think I might be able to get a group rate for even cheaper... I wonder if I can rent to own.
Now renting Woman

7 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

HEY! hahaha I have a picture of that same exact thing on my phone! and i got a really good one on my camera of one on a street corner where a bunch of girls were waiting for the bus and it was positioned right behind them. Way funny. Anyway I found ya through Ashley Thalman. Love the song in progress sounds great!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! That sign is really funny! I know Ashley because she went to High School with Matt.

wade said...

tame, all i can say is that you have got a lot of game!!!

shelly said...

hahahaha! You should send it to Jay Leno....he'd use it for sure.

Ashley Thalman said...

i second the jay leno thing, fo shizzle

Bethany Peterson said...

Kevin, that's my house. Thanks for publicizing our business on your blog. Tons of calls lately. No I'm not kidding, that's really my house.

The Hills... said...

That is funny! Like your blog.